Ladd & Thigpen, P.C.,'s attorneys are highly skilled in drafting and negotiating contracts designed to achieve your business goals while minimizing potential exposure for breach or injury. Our attorneys also have extensive trial experience in matters pertaining to contractual agreements and relations, including the following:
- Defense of General Contractors, Subcontractors, and Owners;
- Defense of independent contractors;
- Defense of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits;
- Prosecution and defense of indemnification and defense provisions contained in sales, services and/or construction contracts;
- Collection efforts including breach of contract litigation and post-judgment garnishment and seizures.
- Placement and perfection of statutory liens on construction projects to ensure payment for materials and services provided;
- Prosecution and defense of contract based collection and breach of contract lawsuits; and
- Restrictive covenants such as non-compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure provisions;
- Stock and/or Asset Purchase Agreements.